Pin It button on image hover

Friday, October 1, 2010

October Goals

Apparently three goals were far too many for me last month.   Here's a quick recap:

1) Run routinely. I didn't run once after starting back at work.  That will change in October.

2) Go to a pumpkin patch.  Nope, but I have it planned for a weekend in October. 

3) No TV or Computer during Tommy's awake time. I'm giving myself credit.  I wasn't perfect, but I was very conscioius about this and did really well.  Weekends were tough because Mr. B likes to watch football - and apparently so does Tommy.  This will be ongoing for me, it was a very helpful goal everytime I was tempted to read a blog while Tommy played on his play gym.

Now, onto October:

1) Exercise routinely.  Run, elliptical, or some workout DVD 3 days a week.

2) Swim at least once a week.  We have an alumni swim meet coming up the weekend of Thanksgiving.  I haven't swum laps in...um...I can't even remember.  I was the captain of our team my Senior Year of high school...I can't show up and, you know, sink to the bottom of the pool.  People would talk.

3) Go to a pumpkin patch.

4) Date night.  We've done a good job of getting out together without Thomas every month since he's been born and it's such a nice break.

5) Take Tommy to one of Mr. B's soccer games.

And ongoing... No screentime during Tommy's awake time.

5 comments:

  1. I dreamed last night that I was swimming laps. Such a boring dream since I do that regularly at the gym while I'm awake! Boo.

    The pumpkin patch sounds lovely. Tommy's first pumpkin! I can't wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I think it would be challenging to remain off the computer all the time, but what a great standard you are setting.

    I'm glad you have swimming on there, too. I would hate for people to talk. ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - How has it been going back to work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another good set of goals!! Pumpkin patch totally sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete