Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inspiring Turquoise and Orange

This happens to me every year about this time.  Bright colors start to infiltrate my mind.  And really, how could they not with inspriation images like this?

Love the turquoise console.  The coral lamps.  The orange pillows.  And the Izzes.  What color scheme's inspiring you these days?

8 comments:

  1. My friend is doing a nursery in gray, orange and magenta, and it is so adorable! I love my neutrals, but you are right, splashes of color are so pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that. i always get big ideas about color - but too scared to actually use it. i'm getting sick of our neutrals...

    i'm loving peacock blue these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright summer colors. But I get like this with every season- if only I could redecorate that often. The color of that buffet looks similar to the dresser I painted a few weeks ago. If only I had any orange in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color combo. I'm thinking of painting my kitchen island this aqua color, but now that ive seen this picture maybe I should paint the console table instead. Soooo many decisions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the console table. I also love the neutrals with pops of bright color. Makes me want to redecorate for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny, I used to hate orange! But then the Fruit Stand assigned some of us orange shirts (and others wore turquoise) and now orange is one of my fave colors!

    I'm very much stuck on the crisp green color I first saw at your house. Found a wicked cool lamp with a white/green shade at Target for $4.98. It doesn't "go" with my bedroom color scheme but I love it just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am right there with you! I used to be an orange hater but for some reason I have been drawn to it lately. Maybe spring is doing something to my brain??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been loving aqua and red lately. And bright yellow in all shapes and form.

    I'm really digging the coral in this photo. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete