that is a GOOD list!
Love the "save for Ikea" item on your list. That one has been on my list since they announced the new location a year ago! I drive past it every now and then and get all butterflies in my belly. July 27th!!!!
love the ikea goal :). i have the opening on my calendar. can't wait!!
I love the ikea goal...how long do you have to save? Are you saving for any specific item? I can't wait to see Thomas's first birthday party.
Good goals - and I can't believe Thomas is a year old! Wow! How exciting! Can't wait to see the details from his bash.
Such a fun list! I laughed at the don't eat fried foods!
that is a GOOD list!
ReplyDeleteLove the "save for Ikea" item on your list. That one has been on my list since they announced the new location a year ago! I drive past it every now and then and get all butterflies in my belly. July 27th!!!!
ReplyDeletelove the ikea goal :). i have the opening on my calendar. can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteI love the ikea goal...how long do you have to save? Are you saving for any specific item? I can't wait to see Thomas's first birthday party.
ReplyDeleteGood goals - and I can't believe Thomas is a year old! Wow! How exciting! Can't wait to see the details from his bash.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun list! I laughed at the don't eat fried foods!
ReplyDelete