I don't mean to not blog, I just get busy and wake up the next day and say, "Damn, I was going to have a post today". Life's crazy right now - Hurricane Thomas is shortening his naps, which is making my work-from-home/stay-at-home-mom/trust-no-one-ever-again gig a little more challenging. Work's been busy busy. We've been out of town the last two weekends. Life is chaotic but good!
Our neighbors found a great deal on a hotel in Aspen, and we all trekked up to Aspen two weekends ago. We swam at the hot springs in Glenwood Springs, ate in downtown Aspen, and spent plenty of time outside enjoying the gorgeous scenery.
This last weekend we visited the pumpkin patch near our house with some friends - a fun annual tradition.
And then we stole away to my Aunt's cabin in the mountains for another beautiful fall weekend at the lake.
And otherwise we've just been trying to keep up with life and enjoying all that Fall in Colorado has to offer at the same time!
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





The photo at the Pumpkin Patch is my favorite ever!!...
ReplyDeleteThat Aspen photo looks like something out a postcard! Such great family photos!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fabulous update! Gorgeous pictures and I'm so glad you guys are enjoying some family time this fall. :)
ReplyDeletei was just wondering about you and figuring it was time for my quarterly phone/fb message check in! you've been having fun! i love a baby in overalls!!
ReplyDeleteGlad things are good, if busy. It looks really pretty there. Some how I've booked us all but 2 weekends from Labor Day to New Year's- not bad stuff and some more time consuming than others but still...I can't believe I did that. Can't wait to see Thomas's halloween photo!
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you on the posting thing. And then a whole week has passed me by and I got nothing posted. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. Love all the pics... looks like you guys have been having a great time!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great couple of weekends! I don't think life ever slows down once you have kids.
ReplyDelete