Here's today's conversation:
T: Dada work?
Me: Yep, Daddy's at work. He's working hard to make sure that when people build new houses and buildings that there's enough electricity for them."
T: (Blank stare, then) Yeah! Papa (my dad, T's Grandpa) work?
Me: Yep, Papa's at work. He's working hard to make sure that everyone's wills and estates are in order.
T: Yeah! Gigi (my mom, T's Grandma) work?
Me: Yes, Gigi's making sure that all the kids at school are healthy.
T: Yeah. Kate work?
Me: Yes, Auntie Kate's teaching all the kids science and math.
T: Yeah. Mama work?
Me: Yep, Mama works.
T: Puzzles.
Me: (Pause while I try to figure out if my job provides any social good...meh, not really). Yes, I love doing puzzles with you. But I also make people's websites easy for Google to find, and tell them why they should use social media for their businesses.
T: (Blank stare). Nooooooooo. Puzzles.
Yep, kid. Those puzzles are what's funding your 529. You've got it.




Ha! I love this. So cute :)
ReplyDeletehaha!!!! This is awesome. The world through T's eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteLove what ticks in their minds! Too cute!
ReplyDeletehehe- cute. Although T's new skill of being quite while others sleep might come in handy with baby 2 this spring.
ReplyDeleteI love all your explanations. What an adorable moment.
ReplyDelete