Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Meet Casco

Since I finally bit the bullet and actually started using the blog, I figure we'll introduce the fam. Not in order of importance, because while we love our dog, we're really not "those" kind of dog people. Instead, we'll introduce the fam in order of photogenicness. It's a toss-up between Mr. B and Casco, but my coin flip says we'll go with the pup.



Casco is a one year-old Golden Retriever. He's very cute, and his doggy day care people tell us he's very well behaved - we have no idea who they're confusing him with, but we'll take the ego boost.

Casco's favorite things are ice cubes, air conditioning, and his plastic baby pool. He also has a girlfriend. We're very proud of his social skills -- look how well he shares with her (like dog, like owner, eh?):

He was named after the town of Casco, Maine where I was a camp counselor for two years. I loved that town and always said that if I had a dog, it would be named Casco. Our two-year old neighbor calls him "Costco Costco", and we think it's endearing. If you're two.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...so cute!! And I KWYM about not being "those" kind of dog people. Hell I introduced my living room in my blog before I introduced Chase. I'm going to doggie hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! What camp did you work at in Casco? I'm from Maine myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! My golden loves ice cubes too- how funny! He especially loves to chase them when we kick the cube around like a soccer ball.

    ReplyDelete