Pin It button on image hover

Monday, August 4, 2008

Meet "Mr. B"

In an effort to not be "one of those dog people", I figured I should wrap up the introductions over here at imperfect. Since we're going in order of photogenicness, I've picked Mr. B. to be the second to be introduced. If it weren't for my double chin that appears after a few glasses of wine, I might have been a consideration. Not sure though.


Mr. B has a really unique, and cool, name, but he's not really so sure about this whole pimping yourself out on the internet thing, so for now, he's Mr. B. He's a social Electrical Engineer and works for our electrical company, which unfortunately does not result in a discount on our ever increasing energy bills. It does, however, result in a paycheck, so I'm going to just let it go.

Mr. B's favorite things are playing sports of any kind, projects around the house (he tackled our garage this weekend), and HDTV. He asks me every night why I don't watch HGTV in HD. Really? Is my ability to see Vern Yip's pores really going to enhance my viewing experience?


Mr. B does a lot of the cooking at our house, partly because he's home in the afternoons, and partly because I only like to cook chicken. He got a new grill at the beginning of the summer and is a very happy camper. He also is the breakfast man - pancakes or crepes on Saturdays and Sundays. Love it. Love him.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Saw your post on This Young House, and I have to say your house is gorgeous! I am a former Nestie Junkie (I had to quit cold turkey!) but I still love looking at bios. I have to say I am definitely one of those "dog people" though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Mr. B! This is E's blogging friend, D. Nice to meet you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this reminds me...if haven't "officially" introduced G on my blog, either. And now I'm up to like...60 posts...that, coupled with flipping him off yesterday, means I'm SURELY going to hell now.

    ReplyDelete