Mr. B goes through stages in a day when I call him "manic". He can't stand unfinished projects, and would rather work without eating (the horror!) than not finish a project in a day. He gets an idea of something that he wants to do to the house and he can't sit around until its done. This is only a little, tiny bit, ever so slightly irritating when it involves me and a project I'm doing - such as painting a room:
B: "Hey, Em, want to finish painting the bathroom?"
Me: "Um, yes babe, but I've been painting all day, I thought I'd pick it up tomorrow".
And then he does this little shuffle with his feet just to let me know that he really hates the mess that painting involves, and he'd love it if I would finish the project quickly. And I pour myself an extra glass of wine just to make it a little messier.
So on Sunday, while I was playing Scrabble and drinking with my girlfriends during our monthly Sunday Funday (are we lame or what?), Mr. B went to Home Depot and bought pegboard. Evidently my muddy shoes sitting on top of his tool bench and hiding his screwdrivers were starting to drive him insane.




Wow! Great job Mr. B! I'm impressed! And lol at "those show where the studs are"--who knew?
ReplyDeleteI had no idea that's where the studs are either! This is getting my arse motivated to organize our nasty garage.
ReplyDeletegreat job on the pegboard but on to the real juice -
ReplyDeleteSUNDAY FUNDAY?!?! tell me more cause i want one :)
katie