Pin It button on image hover

Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh, Martha

In my search for Autumnal centerpieces for a bridal shower I'm throwing in September, I stumbled across this Martha Stewart craft from last year.


I don't think I'll be going this route for the bridal shower, but I'll definitely consider it for Halloween parties. Love it. Here are Martha's instructions for a Pumpkin Flower Vase.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, this is gorgeous!
    You're going to laugh when you see my comment in your wine post--I still couldn't get the Ikea link to post properly, so just blame me for cluttering up your comment box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! You probably don't get Midwest Living, because, well, you're in Colorado, but this month's issue has a couple really cute fall centerpiece ideas. The cover is gourds (with one used as a vase--like this pumpkin pics), and the other is a white pumpkin with some leaves decoupaged on it. You might be able to see pics online--if not, let me know if you're interested and I'll scan them for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for de-lurking. Any non-knick knack people are always welcome with me!

    P.S. LOVE this idea. Would make a gorgeous centerpice at a fall party I want to have. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I am throwing an annv.party for my parents in NOvember and THIS would work great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey babe--I just ranted a reply to you in my recent handbag post, but wasn't sure if you'd be checking back. Yes I cut my damn hair--and I hate it! It's WAY too short. Ugh!!!!! How did your chop job go?? Much better I hope!!

    ReplyDelete