Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trading Up

That's what we humans do, you know. Here's a snapshot of the trading up I've done in my life.

Houses
I started with this:
Now I have this:

Husbands
Imaginary ones:Real ones (only trading up once, here. Mr. B is stuck with me.)Cars

Yesterday I drove:


Today and for the next week I'll be driving:That's right, folks: The Shaggin' Wagon. The 1982, rusted in spots, 217,000 mile trusty old family steed. If you don't want to do this kind of trading up, I'd suggest you stop more quickly than I did for the little old man who decided to slam on his breaks in the middle of my morning commute yesterday. I'm ok, the little old man is ok, the little Bug needs some TLC.

8 comments:

  1. Oh man - what a heartbreaker JTT was...i think he might still have a little sliver :)

    sucks about the bug - hope it gets better soon - glad you are both alright though. At least you have a valid excuse to use the word "shaggin" in every sentence now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are okay. I love the outside of your house. It is so cute! Also am liking your new design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the car crash. Hope the car will be all better soon and that you are doing OK. It's not fun hearing the smash of metal - yours or anyone elses. I been in a few fender benders myself but luckily never anything serious.
    Take care.
    Love,
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Glad to hear you and the little old man were ok. I hope you're car is better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so had a poster of JTT next to bed in junior high. Next to that I had one of Andrew Keegan, I tore both out of a teen beat magazine...cause I was oh so cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! You poor girl! So sorry to hear about your accident. =( I hope your car is fixed soon!

    And your house "trading up" made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the progression of your "ups!" I hope that your car is fixed quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've come a long way, girl =) Ugh, accidents are my biggest fear. I'm so glad you're OK!

    ReplyDelete