Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dreaming

I'm loving this coat at Victoria's Secret. I generally don't do Victoria's Secret clothing, but I'm thinking of changing my mind.

I'd love it in Herringbone:
I'd wear it in red:

I'd wear it in black:

I'd even wear it in yellow:
My job is dependent upon the economic surplus in our founder's pocket - which is generally bountiful, but recently, I'm sure even he's been hit hard, so I really am being careful to not spend until we hear more. But I do have a $150 check on my refrigerator paying me back for something I bought last December, so it would practically be free. Considering...

11 comments:

  1. I have the black one! I really love the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUST. HAVE. COAT.


    F the economic crisis, I'm buying this shizz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I think herringbone wins but I'd be happy with any! I think you should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! What does the front look like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the yellow one and I get soooo many compliments on it all the time! It stands out for sure but all the colors are great. I bought it last year when it was getting warm and snatched a great deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy it. That yellow is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Gasp!) The herringbone! For sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, this sounds like a fashionable Dr. Seuss rhyme.

    Screw the economy--a coat's an investment =) I love, love, love the red!

    ReplyDelete