Mr B: Suggesting a Mountain leaves tour and getting up early on a Saturday to "beat the traffic". Jumping to my "rescue" when I was headed to the airport in tears. Leaving work early to meet me at my gate and give me a hug before I boarded my plane. Telling my high school crush at my brother's wedding that he was, indeed, my high school crush. Asking me every time I start a house project if it's so I have something to blog about. Humoring me when I decided to make my own slipcover. Carving pumpkins with me. Dressing up as Juno and Bleeker with me for Halloween. I love you.
Casco: Refusing to stay in the backseat on our mountain leaves tour. Running home when you slipped out of your collar on a walk instead of running away (searching for the positive here). Adjusting fairly well to your new harness so that you can't slip out of your collar on walks. Finally sleeping in!
Top 3 Things:1) The 5th Avenue Throw from Pendleton, an awesome gift from Mr. B's uncle for our wedding, and the best blanket ever!

2) Firepits. Enough said.
3) Paul and Sarah's wedding - such a fun day!
I love your loves. Mr. FC asks me the same thing when it comes to home improvements--is this so you can blog about it? Um, noooooo.
ReplyDeleteI just got a message from Ben (who drops by my blog occasionally) and he says he knows you!! Is Ben the mutual friend? Small world, Em!
i want to see Juno and Bleeker!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute -- "Asking me every time I start a house project if it's so I have something to blog about."
ReplyDeleteI agree I want to see the Halloween costumes!! That blanket looks so comfy!!
ReplyDeleteooooh that fire pit looks great! bring on the smores!
ReplyDeleteJuno and Bleeker? I gotta see pictures!
ReplyDelete