Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Serious Decorating Envy

When Half of VAMH posted about her love of Supershoppertoo's Flickr album, I thought, well, if VAMH who has great taste loves her house, it's gotta be good. So, I cruised on over to Flickr to check it out. And I am in awe. I'm a white with pops of green kind of girl, but her home makes me want to throw caution to the wind. I love her use of color.

Check out her fabulous kitchen with fiestaware pitchers lining the top shelf:
And this gorgeous guest room that I would never leave:

And I love this use of IKEA's Lack shelving above her office desk.


Thanks so much for sharing the wealth, VAMH - I love it all.

7 comments:

  1. Swooooon! No problemo, I seriously can't get enough of every room. Her latest bathroom makeover? I loved it all citrusy, and now its mint chocolate chip and even better. Supertalented is more like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her use of Fiestaware (particularly since I also have it at my house). I've also totally been coveting that shelving... I'm deciding where it needs to be placed in my home, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this - what great colors! I love me some browns and whites - but I would be ok with a shot of WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally swoon-worthy. Makes me want to venture outside of my neutral comfort zone. That glass tile backsplash is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great - something this neutral girl could never pull off, but lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those rooms! Love Love Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the guest room too. It's kinda like Becca's room at college except with more stuff and not as much room - but close.

    Love your decorating theme and ideas.

    Love,
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete