Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Goals: November

I'm taking this cue from Katie and Kim and going to give monthly goals, made public on the blog so I have to answer to them, a try. Ready? Great:

1) Lose the 5 pounds I've mysteriously (ok, not mysteriously. I can't say no to Candy Corn. Or mini Hershey's bars. Or cookies.) gained in 4 months of marriage. Best to curb that habit now.

2) Train for a 10K and run a Thanksgiving 5K to get back in the race running habit.

3) Complete Christmas shopping for family.

4) Read Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult and whatever we pick for book club.

5) Paint the guest room.

6) Stick to our budget (including our Christmas budget).

7) Make three new CrockPot recipes and share them with the blogger world.

8) Organize the office.

9) Fight the cold to keep up my nightly walks with Mr. B and Casco. Good family time.

10) Train Casco to automatically wait on the stairs when people come over and not to jump. Yeah - we'll see about that one.

6 comments:

  1. You just reminded me that I want to do a Turkey Trot!

    ANd I'm looking forward to your crockpot recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I loved "Plain Truth"--have you read any of Jodi Picoult's other stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're inspiring me to put my goals out there in Blog World so that I'll be held accountable for completing them. Hmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals! I need some new crockpot dishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo..... I'm in need of some new Crock Pot dishes..... I'm happy that you've made this a goal. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh--great goals! Hope you're off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete