Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, November 2, 2008

7 Minutes in Heaven

Or 7 Useless facts about Emily. Your choice. But Freckles Chick tagged me - and since last time a similar tag came along I shared superficial and pointless facts - I thought I'd get a little deeper this time around.
1. I have stubby fingers. They are puffy and short. They're awkward and I loathe them. (Ok, one superficial fact).

2. I was kicked out of college. At the 3 1/2 year mark, my adviser told me I couldn't take any more credits because I'd completed my major. I had 1 month's notice of graduation, and had to find a job 6 months before I expected to. It was a blessing in disguise, but I was miserable graduating before all of my friends.

3. I met Mr. B at an alcohol awareness class. And it sounds like a much better story than it is. We were representatives from our Fraternity and Sorority houses to take information back to our houses.

4. I secretly - or not so secretly - dream of Mr. B getting transferred. I love our house and Colorado, but would love to live somewhere else at least for a little while.

5. I'm the youngest child in my family and have always longed for little siblings - I couldn't wait to be old enough to babysit, love holding babies, and am eager (but happy to wait) to hold my own.

6. I work in the internet industry. I'm actually my company's blogger.

7. The "Wedding Incident" - I've been upset about it for three months but after finally watching the Sex and the City movie, I've decided it's my problem if I choose to hold onto the anger. So I'm working on letting go.

And now it's time to Tag. Play along if you'd like: WEHolmans, Mrs. Five Camels, Mrs. McB, Ducks in a Row and anyone else who hasn't already done this and would like to.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO @ #3. Now THAT'S one to tell the grandkids.

    And stubby fingers--Puh-shaw! Mine are freakishly long......I can palm a basketball, no prob =)

    Love your random tidbits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! I have short stubby fingers, too!! I hate them. G says they look like little sausages. *cry*

    And I will now dream that Mr. B gets transferred to Madison, WI. I don’t know what he does for a living, but I’m sure we have it here! (Or we could improvise.)

    Oh no! I’m so sad to hear about the “incident”. That’s terrible. Good for you for trying to move past it—I know that’s hard to do when it comes to something like this. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete