I love my initials, I love how they look in a monogram, and I put them on everything. I love that they sound out my nickname, "Em". Here's a little peak into my monogrammed world:
LL Bean Boat and Tote bags - I live for these bags. The blue one was my college book bag turned grocery reusable bag because it got so dirty. Brown's my gym bag. Green was a gift from my mom to help ease me from being a McD to being a McK. I have tons of these bags. Love.

My EMM necklace - I wear this daily, it's my signature item and I get a lot of comments and questions about it. I love the ball chain mixed with the pendant and pearl - kind of a rugged sophistication.

My PB jewelry box Mr. B gave me for a birthday back in the day:

Pottery Barn cosmetic bag set - a Christmas gift from my mom a few years ago that's now travelled all over the world with me:

Our Anthropologie M stands proudly on our mantle:

And that's just the beginning. What's your signature item/thing/stamp that you never tire of? Let's hear em!




I'm an EMM, too!! :) (though, I'm Elizabeth) Such cute stuff...I love your M on the mantle.
ReplyDeletei am in LOVE with monogram's, too! I have a silver ring from James Avery (best jewelry ever!) and my best friend just gave me a black and white damask print tote from swoozies with my new monogram in my fav color - yellow!
ReplyDeleteA friend and I were just talking about our obsession with monograms and walked into a boutique and found monogram TOILET PAPER?!?! now that MIGHT be a bit extreme... even for a monogramaholic
Wow, you know the first step is admitting it! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that necklace!
CUTE! Where did you get the EMM necklace? I want!
ReplyDeleteI love monograms too -- I think it's the knot's fault. I actually obsess over vamh (a mesh of the hubs and my initials) -- It's our version of Tomkat, Bennifer, etc :)
LOL @ half. I want a celebrity-esque moniker.
ReplyDeleteI heart monograms, too! You're a girl after my own heart, Em. I want all this cute stuff. Think I could pass off your EMM initials as my own?
I have a paper embosser with our monogram that I used on our wedding paper goods. Now I bust it out to fancy up plain ol' thank you cards.
P.S. Should we start a Monogramaholics Anonymous group?
ReplyDeleteI love my LL Bean totes, too. So handy.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm totally obsessed with your necklace and jewelry box. I'm not gonna lie, I have totally drooled over that jewelry box before. Your hubby rocks! =)
I don't have as fab of a monogram as you - I went from KAC to KAW (yeah... end of the alphabet). =)
I honestly don't think I have ever owned anything with my initials on it :( Cute necklace!!
ReplyDeleteI love monograms and personalized items! I especially love my L.L. Bean totes. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute things Em! And I'm guessing you can guess what my stamp/monogram love is, heehee! -->
ReplyDelete