Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Way to go Katie!

I have to interrupt my AWing of my slipcover to give a shout out to one of my original blogging BFFs Katie over at Bower Power. Her bedroom was featured on This Young House today, which is pretty much the bees knees. I've already left her a comment telling her not to forget the little people, but swing on by and congratulate the pretty girl (who just celebrated one year of marriage and has a very thoughtful hubs, too.) Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. She went and got famous on us, the little supahstah!! I hope I'm still on her blogroll after today =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEeee!! I just saw that!! I'm so proud of our girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are hilarious. Seriously pee in my panties funny.

    And Emily - I will not forget you...afterall, you complete me :)

    XO - Katie

    ReplyDelete