This is my 100th post. I can't tell you how much I've loved getting to know all of you cute readers. You lift me up. You give me a purpose for living (or at least finishing up house projects and cooking new recipes, but living, too).

Now counting to 100 really isn't my fave, so we're going to skip the 100 things you don't know about me or 100 interesting facts posts, and instead I'll just say THANK YOU to all of the imperfect readers and commentors - you make my day every day!
I'd like to hear about YOU - leave a comment and tell me how you found the blog, your favorite color and what you're most looking forward to at Thanksgiving dinner - because I live to eat and the food coma that is Thanksgiving is on my mind in a big way this week. Thanks friends, I'm looking to learning more about you!




Welll....I don't remember how I came across your blog! Possibly through the nest, or possibly through Leah or other blogs I read frequently.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color is turquoise, and I'm most looking forward to not having to drive all over the place to see family on Thanksgiving--they're all coming to me!
Well I have no idea how I found you...blog jumping I am sure. Then when I read your blog I knew I had to add you to my list
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about THanksgiving is my hubby and my parents only live 5 mins apart and this makes for more time at each place!
Hi Em! I found your blog through your nest profile, I'm sure. :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color right now is peacock blue. It makes me happy!
And I'm really looking forward to cooking my first Thanksgiving dinner (even if it's only for 5!)
Have a great Turkey day!!
Hi! I found your blog through someone's list...not sure who though!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color is red, and I am most looking forward to making my mom's cheese grits, which never turn out as well as hers, but are delicious nonetheless!
I really have no idea how I exactly came across your blog. Probably through someone else's blog, but who knows whose or which one brought me to theirs.
ReplyDeleteI am really liking green these days. I can't wait to eat my Nana's cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving. (And of course, being together with both sides of the family.)
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Wow! 100, congrats! I found you from Dustykins! My favorite color is...well...color! Pink and orange. Grey. Red. Black. White. Purple. Brown. Blue. Green. You get the idea :)
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to something new -- we are going to our neighbor's house for the first time, should be interesting. And they better have cranberries!
I think I found you through comments on another blog - I think. Love your blog and so happy to always see another post.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color right now is a steely gray blue. Don't know a name for it, but there is probably a cooler name. I love the turkey and can't wait to eat some.
I found you through a fellow bloggers blog roll and I wish I could tell you which one but I forgot. All I know is after reading the 1st post I was hooked!
ReplyDeleteI love the color pink, reading cheesy romance novels and shopping...I went to cooking school and it's one of my favorite things to do.
Oh I almost forgot, I can't wait to have my Moms stuffing and pumpkin chocolate cheesecake bars. Yum!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through All Things G&D. My favorite color is blue and I'm looking forward to cooking my very first Thanksgiving dinner.
ReplyDeleteHappy 100th!
ReplyDelete1. G&D sent me to your blog.
2.most shades of blue
3. mashed potatoes
What Thanksgiving food do you like best?
HAPPY 100th POST, Em!! OMG, I'm so proud. Like a proud little mama. As you know, I found your blog back when it was still a "non-blog." But even your non-blog cracked me up--not to mention your hilarious comments on my brand new blog. I knew from the start we were meant to be blogging bffs. After a little nudge (or maybe it was more of an arm twist bordering on kick in the ass) you started posting--and I was hooked! And I'm so happy you're a regular blogger now! The world was missing out on all that you had to offer. But not anymore--woohoo!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and to answer your other questions--before I bust out the camera, slick your hair back with a licked hand, and embarass you in front of your friends--my favorite color is orange. And the thing I looked forward to most at Thanksgiving was the pumpkin pie!
Longest comment ever, you think?
ReplyDeleteBecause I could go on...
(I'm competitive like that)
Maybe I'll save it for your 200th post. Gotta hold back a little something, right?