Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Decorating Inspiration

For next year. Chartreuse is my signature color. Mr. B should be grateful because there was a time in my life, before I met him, when pink was my signature color. And then Legally Blonde came out in theaters, and pink was all the rage, and suddenly I was over pink. But I digress.

Let's refresh: My current signature color is chartreuse, so I was smitten with these photos of a twist on green for holiday decorating.

LOVE the mix of non-traditional plaids above the fireplace with that fab striped chair. I need to find me that chair ASAP - my living room NEEDS that chair. The aqua is so fun with the green for Christmas, but I think red in moderationwould work, too.

Both photos above found here.

Pottery Barn's in on the gig:


The bright green of the wreath, gift wrap and pillows in this room adds a contemporary twist to the traditional tree.
Last two photos from BHG.com

6 comments:

  1. I love these images! They look great for a Christmas in a warmer climate or for those of us who like to pretend its warmer that it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pics!!

    Check out my blog I left you something ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second to last tree. So classy.

    I tagged you on my blog - take it or leave it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything in that first picture. The plaids, the chair, the tree--all gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing your chartreuse Christmas next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *chanting loudly* Let loose with chartreuse!
    OK, I've officially had too much wine and it's only 2pm.

    ReplyDelete