For Christmas this year, I needed some jar gifts on hand for delivery people, neighbors who swing by with cookies, hostess gifts, etc. So, I whipped up some S'mores in a Jar.
A package of graham crackers smashed, layered with marshmallows a little bit of brown sugar and red and green M&Ms and you're good to go. I made a polka-dot card with instructions to mix the dry mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and a teaspoon of vanilla together and to bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. So easy!
***Edit. Thanks Kelsey! They do taste like S'mores (just without the smokiness to the marshmallows). Bake in an 8 or 9" square pan.




Looks super cute! Does it taste like s'mores? What kind of pan do you like to make them in?
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! I think I might do the same :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea...I could use this for sure!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! I've been trying to think of gifts for coworkers and some to have on hand for people who give me gifts. This is perfect, I know just what to do with any leftovers. hehehe
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
One of my students got me sick, so I'm on the couch today too.
could you post the specific how-to's for this fab idea for me to copy asap? and whatever you wrote on the card. and maybe photos of you cooking them...and eating them. i hear you lost weight - and in my personal opinion there is no better way to recover that poundage than with smores :)
ReplyDeleteIt's decided. I'm doing this. It is really an awesome gift. Love it.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! You're so crafty. :)
ReplyDeleteI am making these tonight, Em! I plan to give a few of them as gifts, but I thought I better do a test run for myself first. :D Can't wait to see how they turn out!
ReplyDelete