Pin It button on image hover

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday

To the sweetest,

kindest,

funniest,
And most fun



Man I know. Happy Birthday, Valentine.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mr. B! Make sure you give him some spankin's, Em!

    OK, LOVE the outfit! You went as Juno right?

    And tell Mr. B that I'll never look at going to the bathroom at work the same way again. You know I'll be spending more time in there since I get "paid to do my business." Freaking hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Happy birthday. Hope nothing freaky happens . . .
    (Where did you guys go on the honeymoon? Nice swim-up bar.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Happy Birthday! I LOLed at the "funny" pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...so you're both holiday babies? What are the odds? Happy birthday B!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is probably the cutest blog post known to man....the pictures you posted epitomize Mr. B :)

    ReplyDelete