Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This is How We Do It



It's entirely possible that one day, Mr. B and I will get our St. Patrick's Day thrills from making green pancakes for bambinos, dying the milk green, and setting leprechaun traps in the house. But for now, we still like loud music and green beer. We are both Irish, afterall.

Mr. B won tickets to a local radio station's Keggs & Eggs concert last week. So, we both took the day off work and headed down to Denver with two friends for some St. Patrick's Day fun.


We skipped the line because we had the VIP passes. People had been in line since 11 o'clock last night to get in.



and Mr. B was interviewed on one of the local news stations:
Tonight's Corned Beef and Cabbage and Shamrock Shakes for this Irish household. What are you doing to celebrate? Happy St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I have never been to a St. Patty's Day party before - and I'm part Irish! I don't know why I've never gotten into it. I'll probably just celebrate by hitting the McDonald's drive through and ordering a Shamrock milkshake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I heard about that concert- did you enjoy it? Hopefully you didn't have to go Downtown too early!

    I used to have a super Irish name- but now my married name is so boring I can't even justify celebrating St. Patty's Day. Glad you two had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, leprechaun traps sound intrigueing......

    I'm just going to live out my wild side vicariously thru you, mmmmkay? We sat at home and each drank a Guinness which made us sleepy.

    Love your green coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky the naughty Leprechaun made huge messes in the classrooms at my school.

    ReplyDelete