Because April was such a roaring success, I've decided to really raise the bar and make even loftier goals for May.
1. Fly to New York, stay there for 5 days, go to a broadway show, see the sights, don't worry about the fact that I'm eating my way through the city and my clothes will be tight by the last day of the trip, shop, eat, shop and eat.
2. Go to the neighborhood pool after it opens.
3. Wear heels once a week just to mix up the shoe wardrobe.
4. Move winter clothes to guest closet, wash, iron and hang up summer clothes.
5. Snazz up the front porch.
6. Plan a weekend to drive up to South Dakota to see my brother and sister-in-law.
7. Take Casco to the lake.
8. Steer clear of the Swine Flu.
9. Get a pedicure.
10. Buy new jeans to replace the ones that bit the dust while rollerblading. Turns out I'm just as unsteady on wheels as I was in 4th grade.
Whew. It's going to be hard work living up to my goals of going on vacation and gaining weight, shopping and pampering myself. How will I ever be able to challenge myself again? What's on the top of your to-do list for May?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love the idea of making a list of goals. I'm sure I forget at least half of mine because I never write them down!
ReplyDeleteThese are the kinda goals I like...buying jeans, traveling, pool. Hope you can master these fun things
ReplyDeleteMy goals are way too practical, maybe I need to just set a goal to stay clear of swine flu!
ReplyDeleteHey, these are a lot of fun goals--you need that sometimes!
ReplyDeleteDrive all the way to South Dakota for the weekend!? Have fun with that!
ReplyDeleteHA! I just posted about my desperate need for a pedi and then wandered over here and saw your goal #9!
ReplyDeleteDitto on the swine flu. Ick.
This is such a great idea to make goals for the month. My goal is to make a goal list!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love goal #6!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in NYC. We'll be waiting to hear about all the fun and 'shopping' adventures.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jan
lol.... I should so add gaining weight to my list. I think I could make that happen.
ReplyDeletehave fun in NYC