In the meantime, I will leave you with a few pictures of the pot house's yard. Unfortunately, the photos don't do it justice. Please don't hate me for posting these, but the majority wanted to see. But if you do choose to hate me, I will add "get the readers to love me again" to the list of projects hanging over my head.

Disclaimer: To protect the innocent potted plant lovers, all identifying characteristics (with the exception of a yard full of pots) have been removed from these pictures.


See you in a couple days.




wow, that's a um...lot of pots. too many pots i say!
ReplyDeletei'll be waiting patiently for fun-filled blog posts after your break!
That is a lot of pots, but not as many as I was expecting. Oddly, that's a pretty common sight around here.
ReplyDeleteOh, that's atrocious! I've seen a few pots on a front porch, but nothing like this. I share your sentiments. :P
ReplyDeleteWow, that's alot of pots! I feel your pain, I just blogged about my neighbor's yard last week. I have no idea what to call it besides one hot mess!
ReplyDeleteoh boy. I have no words to describe how I feel about those pots. Wow. You are one lucky girl to get to see those everyday.
ReplyDeleteI'll miss you during your hiatus. I'll miss you like Angelina misses being pregnant, which is a lot.
ReplyDeleteIf I lived near these pot peeps, I could never walk Hiro by their house b/c he'd want to pee on each one of those.
You are so funny Em...hope you enjoy your sabatical...don't be gone for too long...I am gonna miss your wit!
ReplyDeleteI mean, I get that CO's climate is probably not condusive to a lot of plants, but surely there are SOME things that can be put into the ground!
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of surprised this flies with your neighborhood committee thingy. hilarious!
Crazy! What I think is really strage (not that a lot of pots in your yard isn't) is the number of lights in the first photo. It looks like each potted plant has its own personal light!?
ReplyDeleteYeah, that is a bit over the top. Do they actually have landscape lights in the pots???
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break! Hope it is productive.
lmao at the pictures. That is a lot of pots? Those puppies can be expensive, too....
ReplyDeleteAre their LIGHTS in the pots?
aw, and I just found your blog too. Enjoy your time off!
ReplyDeleteand um, wow. There's not much to say about the pots but that. the poor neighbors that have to live across the street from that!
I just gave you the One Lovely Blog award! Yay!
ReplyDeletehttp://laptopstolullabies.blogspot.com/2009/05/id-like-to-thank-academy.html
YES! My life is complete. I'm so glad you posted these pics Em--you little rebel you! I know you're on a blog break right now, but I want you to know that in the meantime I'm diagramming various options for how we can rearrange said pots and drive the pot lady batty!
ReplyDeleteok what is the deal? i visited my mother in SOUTH FLORIDA for pete's sake and the neighbor had a bunch of stinking pots in their yard. what, are they afraid they will have to move them in quickly due to frost HAH! atrocious. what were they thinkin???
ReplyDelete