1) Stick to my running schedule, no excuses.
2) Work on some finishing touches for the guest room.
3) Go to South Dakota for a weekend to visit my brother and sister-in-law.
4) Make plans for our anniversary.
5) Move the mirrors in the master bedroom.
6) Enjoy plenty of weekend pool time.
7) Share a new recipe.
8) Have a barbecue.
9) Clean the upstairs front windows.
10) Buy and plant our replacement tree.




Good luck w/ training! Hope you get to break away and enjoy San Fran a bit while you're there. =]
ReplyDeleteI'm sad to hear your work break is over, but good luck with the new job! I'm sure you'll knock their socks off!!
ReplyDeleteSan Fran? Sounds awesome. Good luck with your week training. =)
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm sorry that your break is over- but still a paid week in San Fran is a nice way to start!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder. I need to review my May goals and decide on June goals - but I'm just too busy!
ReplyDeleteI did post some photos from the townhouse finally. Have at it! Still lots of unpacking and organizing, but it's getting there.
Aunt Jan