I think I accomplished most of my goals in May. For the first time in forever. Let's see:
1. Fly to New York, stay there for 5 days, go to a broadway show, see the sights, don't worry about the fact that I'm eating my way through the city and my clothes will be tight by the last day of the trip, shop, eat, shop and eat. I achieved it all except for the tight clothes thanks to walking 38 miles in 4 days. Bonus!
2. Go to the neighborhood pool after it opens. The weather was uncooperative, but I managed to get in my pool time.
3. Wear heels once a week just to mix up the shoe wardrobe.
4. Move winter clothes to guest closet, wash, iron and hang up summer clothes.
5. Snazz up the front porch.
6. Plan a weekend to drive up to South Dakota to see my brother and sister-in-law. We put this off because I thought they were coming here for Memorial Day, but I was wrong. Add it to June's list.
7. Take Casco to the lake. He's still not swimming.
8. Steer clear of the Swine Flu.
9. Get a pedicure.
10. Buy new jeans to replace the ones that bit the dust while rollerblading.
90%. I'll take it. I loved my frivolous month, how did you do?
Nice job! That must feel great.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great month - can't wait to see what you have in store for June.
ReplyDeleteI'm super proud of you for not getting the swine flu. You are my hero.
ReplyDelete(My clothes totally get tight after a vacay! I'm all "I swear these used to fit." Maybe I'll just buy a-size-too-big clothes for my next trip.)
WAY to go on your goals - I didn't come out so hot this month... BUT i'm gonna use the 'we're in the process of buying a house' excuse for letting every.thing.else. slide... :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent work on the May goals, Emily! I got a pedicure in May too--it was divine!
ReplyDelete