But, onto today's topic. I love this candle chandelier from Pottery Barn. And at this price, I'd buy it if I had a place for it in my house, but I don't. I thought about over the bathtub - how romantic would a candlelight chandelier be over the tub? - but our master bathroom is narrow and this would dominate and shift the balance of the small space. We don't have a back deck, so that's out, too.
Pottery Barn Rustic Hanging Chandelier - $49.99It reminds me of the Veranda Round Chandelier from PB that I've been coveting for, oh...5 years. But cheaper, and less practical because you have to light the candles. Thus the bathtub idea.
I was picturing something like this picture below from Apartment Therapy, but you know, less floofy. Cause I'm not a floofy girl - I'm a jeans and flip flops and rustic candle holder kind of girl.
CreditSo because there's no physical room for this in my house, one of you should do something fabulous with it - it's on sale, after all.





I like the rustic chandelier, but I have a feeling that my cat would find a way to knock over all the lit candles and set my house on fire. So, it's out for me too.
ReplyDeleteI find those adorable but when I see them I hear "huge, fire hazard". I think it comes from college when due to a small candle incident I lit up half of our dorm room. No biggie. They do look uber romantic, though.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think about this above the baby's crib....it could be the new mobie?? ;)
ReplyDeleteBummer about the long meeting. What were they thinking to skip out on an afternoon cookie break? Barbarians.
ReplyDeleteI love the top chandelier. If only I had a front porch, I would love two of them out there... adding this to my list of reasons why we need a front porch (along with a porch swing like yours)
LOL, sounds like a rough day!
ReplyDeleteI love these for a room. Then I got to thinking that it might just be a graveyard for bugs that get inside the house. Then I thought it'd be great for outdoors but it'd have to hang from a tree branch and I could just see Mr. FC accidentally pruning it.
SO.....that leaves the garage but I think I can make it work. Just for you, Em.
I love that! However not only do I not have a place to put it, but I know I'm too lazy- it would never get lite.
ReplyDeleteOoh, that is beautiful! Too bad you don't have a good place for it. But maybe someday that Veranda chandelier will go on sale, too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDelete