Pin It button on image hover

Friday, September 11, 2009

Buddies

On second thought, while puppies are precious, our little guy is just sweet.



There's something to be said for the calm that comes with age.

Casco and I are best buddies now that I'm home more than B is. It's probably because I encourage him to sit on our furniture. Hey, that's what slipcovers are for.

12 comments:

  1. I wish my devil cat were this calm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) Henry knows when Charlie's out of town that he gets to sleep in the bed. He doesn't even wait politely anymore; he just snuggles in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture. This makes me want to go grab my pup and cuddle up with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Casco Dog! May I kiss his smooshies? That's FC speak for "adorable puppy face".

    I'm the enabler in our household, too. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture! I love Casco's face, it's adorable and unique (not bad unique, but he doesn't look like every other retriever, he looks adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris was drooling over your dog when he looked over to see what I was reading. Thanks a lot Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I become more and more tempted to encourage Montana to get on the furniture every day. But Torsten would seriously kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love having my pups on the couch and in bed with me, but then again, they don't shed! Your dog is too cute! *Found your blog through Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet photo. Casco looks so content.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, that picture is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute face! Chester fell asleep in bed with me the other night- it was great!

    ReplyDelete