A chocolate brown blanket at the foot of the bed. Now I'm on the hunt for pillows with pattern...or texture. But I've said that for about two years - we'll see if I get there.

Definitely more winter ready than this, right? I also needed to make a second sham for this and find some throw pillows with pattern and texture. Didn't happen.




Looks so cozy and warm!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that brown blanket!!! Do you mind me asking where you got it from?
ReplyDeleteLove the brown. It really pulls the rest of your decor together!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so cozy! Though I do love the white sheets too.
ReplyDeleteoo- it looks super soft and cozy. I just want to jump right in! but I won't. It looks so pretty.
ReplyDeleteTracie - That was a bed bath and beyond purchase last fall. Basketweave by Wamsutta (I'm pretty sure.)
ReplyDeleteSo cozy!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the comforter/duvet...where is it from?
ReplyDeleteIt is so gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteWe just did this too. Wal-Mart actually had a great sale on these courderoy looking comforters for $34--any size! We picked up a brown one just the other day.
ReplyDeletelooks very cozy!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely look ready for fall, and the terrible season that follows! I came across this pillow while I was doing a castle consultation for my blog, maybe it would work for you? http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Rattan-Weave-Beige-Pillow-Cover/4073257/product.html
ReplyDeleteI like the bedding a lot. While this isn't earthshattering by any means, I think a few trellis pillows would look really sweet on the bed.
ReplyDeleteI love this room (I still can't get over that DIY headboard) and think that a good night in bed with a great movie is a must, so I'm going with the nice tv for now. It also gives me more reason to come back here and check out what you've done to make it look even better than it already does, great job!!
ReplyDeleteThat look so cozy. Maybe a chunky knit-sweater like pillow? You could even do it in green. I've read you can get some at goodwill and make your own pillows. ps- I had that same lamp from ikea and loved it but the pull-chain thing stopped working within weeks :( And I love your fashionable, matching clocks. They look great, but I never know how to set them.
ReplyDelete