Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling Festive and Loved

I received a surprise in the mail last Friday. Kim sent me a little gift - one of her fabulous pennant banners - in my favorite colors. Isn't it darling? And festive?


I love it, Kim! Thank you. It got hung up immediately for a family dinner we had on Saturday. I can't wait to see all the other places it should hang. My cousin was here when I received it and was heading home to make her own.

10 comments:

  1. It's absolutely perfect for that space! I love it. I wish a I had a mantle lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got it. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about ya (and not in a creepy way, okay?).

    It looks great on your mantle and it really does go with your colors, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!

    Hope your week has started off well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also jealous of your mantle. It looks perfect there. I'm a big fan of banners. In fact, your buddy Kim has inspired me to make one. Tomorrow night, I swear. Not sure where it will get hung though...around my kitchen cabinets, maybe? Weird?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great - I want to make one of my own after checking out Kim's and seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the silhouette of the dog. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Kim. So talented. If I didn't like her so much, I'd hate her.

    What I'm trying to say is that I'm jealous of your banner gift. =]

    ReplyDelete