Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, January 28, 2010

iNope

You know the classically uncomfortable relationship step that movies and commercials love to depict where the guy has to buy the girl's feminine hygiene products? I always kind of balked at those scenarios. I mean, come on ladies, handle it yourself. Well...


I totally put an iPad on B's next grocery list.  Although, based on the quality of my BlackBerry photo above, an iPhone wouldn't be a bad investment.  But I digress...


Really, Apple? That was the best you could do? Disappointing. I'm personally waiting until they have the iPad Light.  Is that TMI?

11 comments:

  1. I heard a discussion about this on NPR last night. I immediately thought, duh iTab would have been so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris thinks that the name isn't the only thing thing that is disappointing. A huge itouch isn't that exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for the glittery version!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... I was surprised at the name, too. Were there no women on the naming committee? (Heck, does Apple even have committees?)

    I was kinda excited to see the Apple tablet, but it left me disappointed. It's really nothing that I need, since I have a Mac. And, it doesn't even have a camera. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I totally agree. That is definitely not the best name for it. iTab would have been much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, but I also don't think it matters that much to them. Do you think it will actually affect sales? I don't. Which is probably why they didn't bother asking any women what they thought of the name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know if this tactic works! There are somethings that I wouldn't mind if Chris just picked up while he was out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe, growing up the middle school in the town next to me was PMS. (plainville middle school)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do I need an Ipad for my Iperiod? All of those Apple geniuses didn't think that the name was a bad choice?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really prefer the iTampon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm getting the iCramps just thinking about iPads....

    You're hilarious! I've never understood making the guy get you feminine products thing either. I mean, Mr. FC doesn't make me run out and buy him tools or tires. So.

    ( Thanks for keeping me on your blogroll despite the "frosting" circumstances. HA! LOVE! )

    ReplyDelete