Pin It button on image hover

Monday, March 22, 2010

DIY Lounge Chair Cushion

How fabulous is this custom lounge chair cushion from Martha Stewart?


I need to make new cushions for our outdoor patio set this spring, and in my search for ideas came across these custom lounge chair cushions - made from regular bed pillows!



If only we had a slightly larger patio, I'd be hunting Craigslist for a used teak lounger and I'd make my own cushion. Casco and I would love it.

5 comments:

  1. I would have never thought of making my own cushions, so I'm reaaaally interested in seeing what you do...especially with regular pillows! I may or may not have left my cheapy cushions out in the snow this winter. So I may or may not need pretty new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so bookmarked that link! I have grand plans for all new cushions this year and was a little worried about how I was going to pull that off. And I am right there with you on that lounger. I have been dreaming of one the last two years. Maybe this spring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo... that's clever. I STILL have the fabric from last summer's grand plans for cushions outside. I'm pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of Teak Lounge Chairs for your outdoor seating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! We really need a whole bunch of new outdoor stuff. I love the PB double wide lounger. But even at the outlet it was pricey.

    ReplyDelete