Pin It button on image hover

Monday, March 8, 2010

Fresh and Clean for Spring

We had a gorgeous couple of days last week - complete with a sunny Saturday perfect for napping in the grass.  Which I did.  Casco's day-to-day life is very appealing.

So, with sunnier days on my mind, a little beachy inspiration for your Monday.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you are on a turquoise kick! Kind of love this weather, kind of totally hate that it is such a tease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking LOVE them all. I was so meant to live on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend we had beautiful weather, although, not exactly the napping in the grass kind. :-) Still, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so pretty! Love that first photo especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have all of these rooms, the houses they go in plus the weather but minus the sand? Can you do that for me? Your a doll. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the first picture! I need another house so I can decorate it this way!

    Our weekend was warm, but rainy so no napping in the grass for me,(although I did manage a nap in my bed yesterday)! Just a few more patches of snow to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the blues and whites. I could use a little beach in my life right now. Thanks for the sharing the pretties. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will happily move in to any of those rooms/houses.

    ReplyDelete