Yesterday, while flipping quickly through the Bed Bath and Beyond ad before tossing it in recycling, I came across a few As Seen on TV gems for your shopping pleasure.
Let's start with the Touch N Brush. We all know how hard squeezing the toothpaste tube is, give yourself a break after a long day. Your kids will love it!
Moving on, the Neckline Slimmer. If I start my chin calisthenics now are the odds good that I'll defy gravity in 20 years? And have a slightly different nose, higher cheekbones and thinner lips for my after photo? Here's hoping.
And finally, the Bed Desk. We all have those days when we'd rather not roll out of bed. So just roll work into bed with you. Naturally. It's the only real option.
For just under $70, these lovely products could make your life easier. Or, you could pump your own toothpaste, move your own jaw and go to the office and burn a few hundred calories a day. The world is your oyster, my friends.






Waittttt just a minute, I believe I requested you send me the peeing Brussels boy and somehow I never received it. You might want to ask for a tracking number. I think I wanted to use him as a booze fountain. Classy girl here.
ReplyDeleteDo you think if I buy the neck slimmer, my eyelashes would get fuller? Or my fingernails a little less brittle? Let me know.
And the sad part is... You know people are buying these things! Terrible.... I bet we could come up with something as awful as this and people would buy it! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat after photo is so DECEPTIVE! Is that even legal? She doesn't even look like the same person!
ReplyDeleteHA! move your own jaw...fantastic. i love those ridiculous tv ads!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha - my kids want that toothbrush thing and tell me they need it almost every night!
ReplyDeleteGood ones. I really think that we Americans are becoming a bit too lazy. I really have a thing with the Bounce dryer bar and the 3 in one laundry sheets. I mean, is it really that hard to pour in some detergent and add a dryer sheet? Maybe it is just me . . .
ReplyDeleteI just ordered my neckline slimmer. Who will be laughing when my double chin goes away?
ReplyDeleteWhat? I should just get off my lazy butt and work out? Ohhhh.... okay then.
LOL @ Kim.
ReplyDelete1. I want to get the neckline slimmer too but for my thighs. Ohhhh, there ain't enough batteries in this world to fuel that thing for such a mess of an area. Is there a lifetime warranty, I wonder.
2. Mr. FC would totally put that toothpaste thing on his wishlist.
3. The peeing Brussels boy in our front yard says hi. He's held up pretty well thru this horrendous winter.
That desk looks like with a few batteries it might come to life and start walking.
ReplyDelete