An unexpected blog break. Be back when I recover my hard drive with all the pictures from Thomas's first six weeks of life on it. Ugh. And for the record, the juice isn't that good. Not worth the calories. Or the computer.
Oh no! Not the photos! I am MAKING the hubs get us an external hard drive tonight. I hope you're able to get them back, because I know I'd be heartbroken if we lost Colton's pictures.
So sorry. We had a juice pour in our PC many years ago and it's not a pretty site. Good luck with the recovery! Hoping to see more photos and blog stories in the near future but you do have a GOOD excuse.
oooh no!! so sorry!! my heart seriously skips a beat (in a bad way) at the thought of something happening and me losing my photos. i really must get to that whole backing -up thing... thanks for the motivation! :) and by the way - you both look adorable!
terrible! we just ordered an external hard drive because I back NOTHING up, hence thousands, and literally thousands of pictures sitting in the limbo of me, my puppy, and my accident prone husband, i feel your pain!
oooo... that doesn't sound good. I hope you have your hard drive recovered quickly. They can work miracles these days with those things! Good luck and hope you are back soon!
Oh no! Not the photos! I am MAKING the hubs get us an external hard drive tonight. I hope you're able to get them back, because I know I'd be heartbroken if we lost Colton's pictures.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. We had a juice pour in our PC many years ago and it's not a pretty site. Good luck with the recovery! Hoping to see more photos and blog stories in the near future but you do have a GOOD excuse.
ReplyDeleteoooh no!! so sorry!! my heart seriously skips a beat (in a bad way) at the thought of something happening and me losing my photos. i really must get to that whole backing -up thing... thanks for the motivation! :)
ReplyDeleteand by the way - you both look adorable!
BUMMER!! So sorry girl!
ReplyDeleteoh no! I think my external hard drive is messed up (didn't know that was possible), has pictures from the last 5 years on it. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteUgh. That sucks, big time. I'm hoping you'll be able to recover some of those shots!
ReplyDeleteSorry hon! I hope that you recover those pictures and get a working computer soon!
ReplyDeleteterrible! we just ordered an external hard drive because I back NOTHING up, hence thousands, and literally thousands of pictures sitting in the limbo of me, my puppy, and my accident prone husband, i feel your pain!
ReplyDeleteBoo to that. But thanks for the reminder. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteNOOOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteHow will we live without you???
(not well!)
I hope it gets fixed REALLY QUICKLY!! We will miss you!
Dang. I once spilled lemonade on my desktop keyboard, too. Hope you can recover every last thing, E!
ReplyDeleteoooo... that doesn't sound good. I hope you have your hard drive recovered quickly. They can work miracles these days with those things! Good luck and hope you are back soon!
ReplyDeleteOH NO! That's horrible.
ReplyDeleteI'm sending positive "get-those-photos-back" vibe. I hope you are able to do it.
Oh that stinks....I hope you get it up and running soon!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'm so sorry! And, I agree about the juice. Eh.
ReplyDeleteugh! sorry!
ReplyDeletewe lost every newborn pic of Lucy in my grandma's computer! she truly is the typical second child who has no pictures of her!
Oh no my heart I think I might have panic attack. I really hope you get them back!!!
ReplyDeleteI recommend looking into online storage as well. I use picasa, but flickr is another good one. It keeps me from freaking out about losing pictures.