Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Kind of Love This

I kind of love this chair.  I think Sarah Richardson has me thinking in terms of bold and fabulous fabrics to make a room lately - you should see what I'm doing in the office (and you will...someday).



Along the same lines, I've been loving this fabric for months.  I have it earmarked for the banquette cushion cover when we actually build the banquette.  I'll change my mind by the time I need to order fabric (are you noticing a pattern of slow projects around here?).



I've always had a very linear decorating mind - solids or stripes or plaids.  But fun and unexpected fabrics are starting to weave their way into my my mind. 

13 comments:

  1. love that fabric. i too change my mind far too often! i have to make a rule that i will wait a week to buy something i want to make sure i really need/want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that! i too always gravitate towards solids, mostly because i'm afraid of color (more so afraid of using it correctly). but i think either of those patterns are just right

    ReplyDelete
  3. kind of love it?

    wow! i love the chair and the fabric. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Richardson is doing the same thing to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely in love with both the fabric and the chair. I have always gravitated toward solids but am trying to liven things up a bit now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been loving fun patterned chairs recently, too. Unfortunately Torsten doesn't agree with me. Which is fine, really, because we aren't in a financial place to be doing any redecorating anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....I am loving that chair too!

    And this one: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.H181784.desc.AngeloHOME-Grant-Lotus-Green-Floral-Chair

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the chair, Emily. I'm beginning to like more patterns and florals, too. But, I have yet to actually use them so I'm not sure I can call that progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That chair rocks! I love fun, bright patterned fabric. But...I never buy expensive or large pieces with it because I worry I'll want to change it too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that chair too... but the husband told me he HATED it. I think he's just afraid of some pattern. Alas, I bought a rug with a similar look so the chair would clash now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the chair! although i'd be scared i'd spill something on it. like red wine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too, me too! I've been loving the combo of orange & aqua so much. I wish it could work for our home. Knowing Hiro, he'd be all over it like we actually bought it for him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete