Pin It button on image hover

Monday, December 6, 2010

Jar Gift Tags

A couple years ago I shared these Christmas S'mores Jar Gifts.  I made some impromptu tags that I shared in a Google Document. 


I get a lot of requests for those tags and everytime I share the file I think "Oh, man, these tags aren't that great". So I made some new ones.  They're nothing fancy, but they're easier for you to download (I hope).  You should be able to click on the tag, save the image and then print them yourself.  (Oh, and here are the instructions for assembling the S'mores jars).

And, I thought I'd share another jar recipe with you.  I think it's fun to give little jars filled with special cocoa mix - something a little tastier than your typical grocery store cocoa.  I made some yesterday for Mr. B and me while we decorated for Christmas and watched football.  Super delicious.  You should be able to save and print the following image as a tag, too.



And that's what we're doing for neighbors this year for Christmas.  What about you? 

Want to see more homemade gifts?  Check out Kim's Dare to Give Handmade Gifts party.

7 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for making them available to everyone.

    I also like your new blog header (hopefully it actually is new and I'm not the dweeb who say she likes someone's new haircut when its actually been that way for 2 months).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i'll definitely be using this! my christmas presents to everyone this year are cookies in a jar and these look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our neighbors are mean. We don't give them anything!

    PS-The new header looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're doing Christmas cookies for the neighbors... and I think for the ones who help us out all the time (taking care of Montana, helping Torsten haul heavy nursery furniture, etc.), we will also do a holiday card with a gift card to a local restaurant in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love receiving things in jars. But even better is the original smores jar post back in '08 and your opinion on babies. AWESOME.

    And I'll ditto the lovin on the new blog look.

    And hey, saw your tweet...DC in january! Make it a roadtrip! Come to Philly! I'll meet you half-way! I owe you half a dozen drinks. hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried the smores bars in a jar for coworkers in 08 per your suggestion. Great! Everyone loved them.

    Thanks for sharing the cocoa mix. I have never made homemade cocoa and I really need to try it.

    Thanks for linking up again this week. Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made the smore bars when you first posted them a few years ago (man, time flies!), they were a big hit. Last year I did a different bar, but rather than jars I used glass-lock containers so they'd be more useful.

    ReplyDelete