I don't have a whole lot to say today. The love of my football life (and Thomas's future father-in-law) was fired by the Broncos.
I mean, really. Who cares that we we'd lost 17 of our last 22 games? Denver obviously doesn't have its priorities straight. He's just a nice (and cute) young man - eyecandy over wins, people! To quote Caroline (potentially the only other person who was sad about this news) "Shame on the Broncos, he's a new dad and it's almost Christmas! If I were Josh's mother I'd be very mad."
Now who am I going to oogle on the sidelines of Broncos games? Best bet is our punter - and he has questionable morals. I might have to watch the actual game, now. So long, McHoodie. I'll always love you - taping scandals and losses included. And PS, Thomas needs to know where he can arrange to meet your daughter so they can fall in love, get married and have cute football playing babies in about 25 years. Stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Seriously, I hate when companies let someone go right before Christmas...booo.
ReplyDeleteBut, you know, from the other perspective, it wasn't very nice of Josh to let the team lose so many games against subpar opponents right before Christmas. I mean, how much do you think Pat Bowlen will enjoy his holiday now?!
ReplyDeleteas sad as i am to see the best looking coach in the league leave, i can't feel too bad since he's still got a fat paycheck rolling in.
ReplyDeletehaha i thought of you when i saw that! i don't really know much about how he was as a coach, but i do know i could appreciate his enthusiasm on the sidelines! that's nice to see when most of the coaches are old guys who don't do a whole lot!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm not the only one in Denver who is sad to see the good looking McDaniels go. He was a cutie - although I heard he was more of a bully than a manager. Which is hard to believe with those gorgeous eyes of his.
ReplyDeleteUmmm.... you can definitely drool over Tebow!! I know I do! :)
ReplyDelete