Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Goals



January was semi-successful.  Except for finishing the office and losing 5 pounds.  Apparently giving up Diet Coke for calorie-laden drinks doesn't help you lose weight.  Thus the water goal for February. Anything you're planning to tackle in February? It's a short month...the sky's the limit!

12 comments:

  1. I love your monthly goal lists so much that I stole your idea and am now doing it too. It's amazing how much more I get done during the course of a month since using your method. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your posted...what program did you use to make the heart? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see other peoples goals. I posted about what I accomplished in January and my goals for this month. I need to join you with the water goal, but the taste of water just doesnt appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drink crystal light constantly and figure that counts for at least half my water intake. That's what a weight watchers leader told me anyway...so if you're into that, it's tasty! And is B hitting a milestone this year? Will there be a theme? I get excited for other people's parties. Oh and can I come?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals and very doable. I know for me, I want to at least finish one book [that I started last month, ha!]. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The Mrs. I use picnik.com for these.

    @Shannon The only milestone he's celebrating is surviving 8 months of working full-time, going to school part-time and being a hands-on dad. And dealing with me daily. That deserves a party, right? Please do come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how you're formatting your goals now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your goals list. Love the format. And sounds like January was muy successful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see your office. I love your pretty goal posts....yet I still have to do one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have I mentioned that I love your new format? Cause I really do.

    Good luck with Feb.!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your "drink water everyday!" goal. That's so awesome. Stephen always keeps soda around, so I had to ban myself from drinking any. But I still drink juice and chocolate milk.. Maybe I'll start cutting down on the juice.

    Great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute way to put those up - and great reminder about it being a short month! :)

    ReplyDelete