Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Little Things


I've been known to take for granted the breathtaking views that living in Colorado affords us almost daily. There's a hill that I come over when I'm driving home most days, and usually the only thing on my mind is "I can see our house, almost there". But the other day, the lighting was perfect and highlighted the Boulder Flatirons with the Rocky Mountains behind them, and the colorful homes in our neighborhood surrounded by open space on my right, and I paused to take in the beauty of this state and town we live in. Doesn't get much better than this!
 
 


5 comments:

  1. OMG! Seriously breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I'll be there hiking Chautauqua in about 1 week...can't wait! from Leigh's mom(Popcorn Ideas)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. A good reminder to take in the beauty around us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean--I take the mountain and lakes for granted so often!

    Beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that view too!

    But in the back of my mind I'm always thinking "that's where Emily lives!" :-)

    ReplyDelete