So I tore open the boxes and found eight place settings of the Pottery Barn Emma dinnerware - in my signature color.

I am thrilled. My aunt knows I have a thing for green AND dots and when she saw the dinnerware, she thought of me. Then she realized they were called the Emma - the name of my great-grandmother (her grandmother) who I was named after. So much "me" rolled into one set of dishes!
I am in love. And so excited to use them for Easter this weekend. Pottery Barn boxes on your front porch are the best kind of surprises!




So cute! I was just outside with my neighbor watching the UPS truck drive by my home. We were talking about how we still wish it will just randomly stop by our home and leave us a surprise package, but maybe I'm too old for that! Still love to hope, though!
ReplyDeleteLucky lucky you! I love online shopping at Christmas because packages always come to the door - alas, never for me :-) Beautiful dishes.
ReplyDeleteIs your aunt looking to add to her neice collection? Because I am available :)
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I am totally the color of your new dishes outta sheer jealousy! Love them!
Wow! Lucky you! Those dishes are beautiful! I love the beading on them. The color is great too.
ReplyDeleteWHAT A FABULOUS gift!! I have the Emma dinnerware in cream and I LOOOOVe it! I totally want green salad plates to accent it! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful and thoughtful aunt! She knows you too well!
ReplyDeletelove it! so cute!
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous, and what a thoughtful gift!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that set! Perfect for spring and summer. PS - your aunt ROCKS.
ReplyDeleteWhen am I coming over for dinner? =)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous detailing and color! All I ever get from my aunt is unsolicited advice =(
those are so cute and will be very festive for easter (but of course, great for everyday too!)
ReplyDeletewhat a nice aunt!
obsessed! They are so cute! love 'em! Hope you enjoy them!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That is just amazing. There's no way your aunt had a chance once she found out the name! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose are fantastic! Your aunt must rock!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great surprise. Where can I get an aunt like that?
ReplyDeleteThose are BEAUTIFUL! That is my all time favorite color too. Good choice! :)
ReplyDeleteOOOHHH pretty! UPS is like Christmas! Love it.
ReplyDeleteThose are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful surprise on your doorstep.
wow! Lucky girl! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful surprise! Those dishes are beautiful--and I love how they're so perfectly "you." I sense a new family heirloom in the making!
ReplyDeleteNO WAY!!! I hope Pottery Barn has something named Katie and someone thinks enough of me to send them! :)
ReplyDeletelove them!!!
That is a wonderful surprise. And they are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from Freckles Chick and I have to say that I love your style!
ReplyDeleteI also love these dishes and wish that someone would surprise me! :) ha!