Pin It button on image hover

Friday, June 18, 2010

Our Latest DIY Project

So, we've been working on a big, secret project over here - one that took months to complete- and it's finally time for the big reveal.




Thomas Kirby McKevitt was born yesterday, June 17th, at 2:57am.  Everyone is doing beautifully and we are so in love with the new addition to our family!  More on our secret project later, but for now we're recovering from his very early morning arrival (just about 3 hours past his due date) and loving little Thomas. 

52 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are a good secret keeper! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!!! He's beautiful, I love how thrilled Mr. B looks in every picture and you are amazing and look beautiful! Can't wait to meet him someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the most wonderful surprise baby post ever. Ever! I totally want to keep any future pregnancies secret from everyone (including real life people) and surprise them when we bring a baby home from the hospital. :-) This is like a mini version of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congrats!! can't wait for the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I have to say, I kind of had a feeling with all of your nursery/kids room inspiration posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Congratulations........you look beautiful, hubby looks so proud and happy and your son is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude. You just blew my mind. Are you serious??? How do you look so good? And holy crap! Congrats!!!! I cannot freakin believe it!?!!

    What else am I missing over here???

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just thinking the other day that you've seemed a little "distant" in your posts like you had other things on your mind. I though, "Hmm. Something is up. I hope it's all okay over there."

    And they are SO much more than okay! Being a mom is such a sublime experience and I can't wait to hear your take on it. Congraduations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy for you. Love the photo of the new family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang girl. Way to keep a secret. CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations - he's darling and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! You are a GOOD secret keeper!! I could never do that! Congratulations, what a wonderful surprise :) Enjoy every minute and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that came out of nowhere! Congratulations - can't wait to hear more about that little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... CONGRATS! That was a BIG secret :) You look great and very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations You Sneaky Darlings! I thought that something was different about you lately...I just couldn't put my finger on it...so glad that it was this! This is the happiest surprise and I am sooo excited for you both!
    XO - KB

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I'm so shocked! At first I thought you were joking! Wow congratulations!!! I can't believe you managed to keep it a secret for so long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will admit it...I didn't even have an inkling! Congrats!

    And um, you look AWESOME for just having delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! Congratulations! He is so beautiful and so are you guys! So thrilled for you... can't wait to hear all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHAT?!?!?! Congratulations! And you are one heck of a secret-keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, I didn't have a clue! CONGRATS!!! You look absolutely amazing, I sure as hell wish my hospital pics looked half as good! Enjoy this time with your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. yeah!!! I've been waiting for the official reveal. CAnnot wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg congratulations! He is adorable and you look fantastic! Felicidades!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations!!! What a GREAT secret project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sneaky, sneaky! It's pretty amazing that you were able to keep it a secret the whole time!! Congrats on the new addition... he's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my gosh, congratulations!!! hope everyone is doing well and y'all are settling into your new life as a family :)

    does this mean we get a nursery reveal sometime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations! He is beautiful and ya'll look like you're about to burst with pride! Welcome to Parenthood!

    ReplyDelete
  27. congrats!! how exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats! I am normally a lurker but I just had to comment. What a good secret keeper you are!

    Glad to here that are all doing well. Those first few days of falling in love are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Holy cow! How did you do it! I could never keep a secret that long. Way to go! What a cute, happy looking family!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG how did you keep that a secret!!!! Congratulations! He is beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a secret to keep!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Can't believe you were able to keep that a secret. What a great surprise. Congratulations to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wait!! What?!?! How did this happen?!?! I can't believe this- amazing!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait for a picture of your two baby boys together.

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are REALLY good at keeping secrets! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats girl! You are good, I would never been able to keep that secret!

    ReplyDelete
  36. He's just beautiful. Congrats, Emily! (And, can I just reiterate how great YOU look in this photo? You do.)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! Can't believe you kept this under wraps for soo long! Colton wishes Tommy a happy birthday and hopes he's enjoying life on this side of the womb. I hope you're recovery is going well - I know first-hand how brutal early morning deliveries can be!

    ReplyDelete
  38. You kept your entire pregnancy from us for NINE months?! Wow ... you are a good secret keeper. Congrats on the arrival .. he is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  39. um, WOAH! Congrats! What good secret keeping! I was even thinking "hey wait, didn't I just see pictures of her in Italy and she didn't look pregnant?" Then I went back to that post and realized that they were all pictures from the chest up...sneaky sneaky! But congrats, I'm so happy for you (even though I don't know you at all!)

    ReplyDelete
  40. You are sneaky! I just looked back at your pictures and all the pictures of you were from the chest up or far away. How awesome that you were able to keep that major of a secret for that long! Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congrats! What a surprise! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations! I was totally surprised when I read your post and like everyone else thought about your Italy pics...sneaky! You look great and your family is adorable! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congrats!!! Probably the coolest DIY project ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Um, wow! You are one good secret keeper!!!! You look great and congrats to you! : )

    ReplyDelete