It's the last week of the Rookie Thanksgiving challenge (everyone breathe a sigh of relief). And this week I missed it - but I'll make it up. The stomach flu (and an injured knee - but that's a secondary excuse) is upon me and I just can't fathom the idea of food right now.
But, I have the ingredients for PW's Pie Crust and Clover Lane's Apple Pie. And I'm sure it will be delicious when I make it. So for now, link up if you made a pie and I'll update this post in a couple days. Thank you to everyone who participated over the last 6 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I hope you feel better soon and get an appetite for pie!
ReplyDeleteI'm sending my get-well-soon vibes your way. Hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteYikes! I wouldn't want pie either... hope you are feeling better really soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry you've been sick! Is your knee OK?!
ReplyDeleteOuch and yucky.... hope you are feeling better soon so you can enjoy that yummy sounding pie!
ReplyDeleteI swear there is something going around. I was sick last week. No fun!
ReplyDeleteHope you feeling better!
sick again??? i'm so sorry! feel better soon! xoxo
ReplyDelete