We spent lots of time together over the weekend at my parents' house and took lots of trips to the park and playground. Then, Emma and my mom came up to go swimming with Thomas and me on Monday. Emma found Thomas's toys immediately and started playing. Then Thomas woke up from his morning nap and sharing had to happen. Younger cousins are such a pain, aren't they Em?
I caught this moment on camera and I'm kind of in love with it - Thomas had a blue block. Emma wanted the blue block. Emma thought she'd take the blue block - afterall, she'd had it all to herself only a few minutes earlier. Thomas thought he'd put up a fight. Emma won.
In other news, we bought the materials to build the banquette and I've been priming and painting instead of blogging. I'll do better.







that's a great picture of Emma! Glad you had the time together. can i tell you how often i want to just pile the girls in the car and drive up there???
ReplyDeleteaww i love those pictures! thomas looks so pouty in the last one - you took my block... :)
ReplyDeletehaha he looks so cute in the last picture "uh your going to give that back to me right?"
ReplyDeleteFamily time is SO important! Cousins are our first friends in life.....looks like a fun time! :-)
ReplyDeleteYES! I'm really excited about the banquette!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've been having a fun time. I love the family history of the names- how cool. Can't wait to see the banquette.
ReplyDeleteLook how cute they are. Oh Mylanta..........the banquette is going to happen WOOT WOOT!!
ReplyDeleteYou must must must hang that series of prints somewhere in your home!! It is hysterical!
ReplyDeleteAND!!! BANQUETTE!!!!! EEEEE!!!! :):):)
What great pictures, and they both are just too darn cute.
ReplyDeleteI love that series of pictures! Too funny! Especially the look on Thomas' face in the last one. An the lighting is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos you captured. I cant wait to see how the banquette turns out!
ReplyDeleteThat last series of photos is too adorable. Poor Thomas.
ReplyDelete;)
Love the block pictures! You totally captured the moment. They are both so precious!
ReplyDeleteSo excited to see the progress on the banquette!